- Manufacture of furniture parts. Fulfillment of production plans, compliance with the technological process and labor safety rules, fire safety rules.
- Keeping the equipment in good condition.
- Timely preparation of equipment and materials to get started.
- Operation of the equipment in accordance with the requirements of the equipment manufacturer.
- Cleaning of equipment and workplace after work.
- Education: secondary specialized / higher - preferably technical education.
- Experience in production is a plus.
- Hard work, discipline, willingness to learn.
- Ability to read drawings is encouraged.